Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Going Global

Hye,im sydan...at least thats what they call me...and of course like many other people that walk this earth before me i have a bunch of nicknames,callsign and stuff like that...but usually i encourage them to call me sydan coz its simple and its a part of my real name...who the fuck am i?i like to think my self as a simple person though funny enough a few share of people been labelling me as complicated or sometimes eccentric...some call me weird...but to me, the people who said that are weird coz everytime i ask them why im weird they cant really answer that...funny thing is, i usually write my ramblings on paper coz i love to play around with pen and paper but lately i have a hard time doing so because most of the work done by the modern world nowdays are through the computers and the internet...thats fine with me but a while back, my friend told me that i should start a fucking blog because of something something bla bla bla and something something...so here i am, putting my random thoughts into this thing that you humans called blog...i wonder whats the deal with blogging anyways....but im gonna try either way...fuck this...im going to perhentian island tonight and i still haven't pack yet...a lil feverish is what i feel and impatient....and now, hungry...fuck the world and its will...fuck you warmongers out there, and fuck ourselves

3 comments:

Sydan said...

why do people comment other people's blog?its a mystery i tell you

Hakim Nasir said...

sydan, as i told, u r supergood in writing,,sometimes people need to be told what quality they have. bakpe dulu mu dok amik sastera kat Sekolah Anak Beranak Sydan?.

Sydan said...

akim kuat sedut